Acne, we have all had it. We all hate it and here are some tips to keep your breakouts at bay. Simple and easy tips that will make a world of a difference when it comes to your skin.
1. Wash you face twice daily to get rid of dirt and oil on your skin.
2. Wash your pillow cases once a week. Your pillow case harbors dead skin cells, drool and lots of other yucky stuff that can cause acne.
3. Disinfect your cellphone, it harbors dirt, oil and bacteria. its a dream come true for acne.
4. Wash your hair once a week. Styling products can clog your pores and cause acne. By washing your hair often you reduce the risk of styling products getting trapped in your pores.
5. Moisturize your skin, skin that has been moisturized wont have an over production of sebaceous secretion (oil).
Here's a before and after of what I looked like before I implemented these tips.